Our procedure room in Southport is where Dr. Kim can perform minor surgical procedures under local anaesthetic.
All procedures are undertaken with hospital standard attention to equipment, sterilisation practices and protocols.
Patient can appreciate the convenience of treatment at a time that suits them, to avoid unnecessary hospital admission for minor procedures.
Minor surgical procedures performed are:
- Ingrown toenail surgery (Winograd or Partial Nail Avulsion with Phenolisation)
- Wart curettage
- Ultrasound guided joint, tendon or intralesional injections
- Cyst excision or simple soft tissue procedures
- Percutaneous tenotomy for flexible hammertoes
- Diabetic wound irrigation and debridement